 |
| Our little apartment is on the 3rd floor |
|
Welcome to my blog! My name is Damon, and I've just moved to Obernai, France with my girlfriend, where she will be teaching English. I, on the other hand, am taking some time off in order to explore my interests and develop my skills around the house. We've been here for just over a week, and have found a wonderful little apartment on the third floor of an old house owned by an older couple.
I've been working on my French (which was non-existent a week ago), and have been hiking and jogging around our little town of Obernai.
During my time here, which due to French immigration law is limited to 90 days, I hope to begin working out, start learning to code, and pick up a little French along the way!
No comments:
Post a Comment